Friday, February 22, 2013

I love reading blogs, so now I want to see if I love writing one

I just recently started reading blogs and can't seem to get enough of them. I have toyed with the idea of starting up a blog myself but was pretty nervous about it. Tonight though it was different, I thought to myself there is no reason to be scared of it, just dive in and get learning. That's the way I learn is by just doing it.

I will keep this post very brief with a couple of introductions until I really figure this out.

My name is Toni and I am a wife of 13 years and mother of two, daughter is 21 and son is 19. We are a Catholic family that try to put God first in everything we do. My husband and I have two dogs, an Australian Shepherd, Autumn  and a Shih Tzu, Bam Bam.

                                            19 Year old Son and Autumn as little puppy
My husband and I in Hawaii 2012

Because it is so late and I have a lot to learn about blogging, I am going to play it safe and stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment