Thursday, March 14, 2013

A house full of love....


I am a 41 year old woman who has a wonderful husband and two great children. Two dogs, Bam Bam and Autumn who keep me entertained daily. I also have three grand-dogs, yep grand-dogs and they are as spoiled as my grandchildren will one day be. :)

I spent the past several years homeschooling my children and now both are out on their own so I am taking this time to discover "the best version of me" the one that God intended me to be. I have even found a fantastic book, Rediscover Catholicism, by Mathew Kelly to give some guidance and it is a great read.

As I do most times this blog has been started without a real concrete plan. This is just how I roll. I just dive in and start doing it not knowing exactly what I am doing, but I can almost always say that anytime I choose to learn something new I have fun doing it, yep....even with all of the struggles and frustrations of figuring it out. I seem to enjoy the challenge of figuring it out from scratch.

At this time I have started college classes. Again, jumping in and not knowing exactly what I want to be growing up just felt I needed to be taking classes and see where it leads me. I work at the catholic church in our community and love it! What a better place to spend my days then to be working for God at the church?!?

So, I hope you will take the time to read my blogs, leave me a comment because I would love to get to know you. It is such a blessing to have ways to get to know others outside of the community you live in and I hope to make lots of friends!

Me with my son for his prom 2012




This is Autumn, she is an Australian Shepherd and the best dog ever! She is actually my son's dog, but while he is in college she is mine, all mine :)
This is Lainey, our grandchild. We can expect one of these sweet loves any time, she loves the attention and giving loves. I never knew a dog who hugged until my daughter got Ms. Lainey. That handsome man getting all the loves, you guessed it, is my sweet husband.
                                                       
This is Bam Bam with my hubby. He is watching it snow outside. He is our little fugitive.  I actually found him on the way out of town and picked him up. He was so happy to see us and so thirsty!  With all his little quirks and cuteness he fit right in. He is a bit high maintenance and as you can see I don't always keep up :)

We do have two more dogs to add but I think I have gone into picture overload and will blog another day with more pictures.

As you can probably guess when the grand dogs visit there is never a dull moment in our home. Just love them and they keep us entertained without even trying. The grand dogs don't live with us but visit us daily. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment