Thursday, March 21, 2013

Whimsical Wine Wednesday

It started a few weeks back....my sister, her nickname will be Stormy just because that is what our mom wanted to name her but I digress....she and I decided to have a craft night on Wednesday nights. I looooove it. Love spending time with my sister and visiting and being creative together.  Sometimes Ashlee, my daughter shows up to visit and on Monday she actually started working on a craft which she has had sitting at home still the plastic bag that it came in for two years. I hope to share that with you soon. On Monday, we were blessed with my niece, Lil'dancer being home from college and she requested a craft night on Monday instead of Wednesday. But we still kept our regularly scheduled Whimsical Wine Wednesday.


This is what we are up to on our Whimsical Wine Wednesdays

This is our finished first Whimsical Wednesday Craft
Stormy's is the one on the right and mine is on the left.
Stormy was deciding where she wanted to place her precious wedding photos.



While all of this crafting is going on, we are catching up on the week and discussing things that might be troubling us. We live here in the same little town but this is the only time we really can talk and it has become a very special time for me. With the events in the past 8 months or so not even to mention the past years of our lives we realize how important it is to spend time together. There is something special about a sisters bond. Almost magical. Sometimes though I find that I take it for granted and that should never happen. So our weekly visit is something I cherish and am so happy we started it!





20130313_212929.jpg
I was at the point here where I was still brainstorming ideas but it was starting to come together. We purchased the wood kit from a little store My Favorite Things, she has some fun kits.



We enjoy our wine on Wednesdays.
This is my second craft when it was finished. Stormy is still working on hers but I will be sure to post it when she is done, it will be amazing I can assure you. She takes a lot of time to figure out exactly what she wants and she does it well. My  project found a place in my living room in the prayer corner, I think it fits just perfect.

IMG_9047.jpg
This is Stormy's wreath
This is my completed wreath that we worked on with Lil'Dancer and Ashlee.

IMG_7260.jpg
This is Lil'Dancer's finished spring wreath. She is so creative.


Do you like to craft? Do you have someone special you can spend time with and craft?

Have a blessed day!












No comments:

Post a Comment